These terms and conditions are applicable for all those who are using Flowers2Gift.com and the services provided by it. By accessing, viewing, or using this website , you accept to these terms and conditions and you are legally bound these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Flowers2Gift.com. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage or mental stress including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Flowers2Gift.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Flowers2Gift.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please read carefully all the information regarding products and services provided by Flowers2Gift.com.
- Flower arrangements shown on our website are indicative. We give our best to provide you the displayed article. It may be possible that actual arrangement varies due to availability of flowers or their colors and other reasons beyond our control.
- Since flower arrangements are hand-made by local vendors, there may be a slight change from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown. Same for the cakes/ sweets. The cakes we deliver are locally baked . While they are professional service providers, sometimes it is difficult to replicate the exact same cake with the exact same toppings and icing. Still, we take utmost care to maintain a close resemblance between the image of the cake displayed on the site and the one delivered to you, especially in terms of overall shape, size , weight and style of the cake.
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate/ indicative. Some products are locally handcrafted items. Hence, there may be variation in the actual product and their pictures.
- If ordered flowers / cake / sweets are not available in the respective city or town, we shall deliver available best quality flowers / cake / sweets of equal or higher value to our customers.
- All products are provided by different vendors/companies. Respective vendors/companies are responsible for the quality of their products. Though you can send your feedback/complaint through us.
- We accept orders for all items subject to availability. If for any reason the items you ordered are no longer available, we will try to contact you using the contact details you supplied when placing your order.Flowers2Gift.com may offer you an alternate item of equal or higher quality and price, if this is possible. Or we can Cancel the item from your order and give you a full refund in respect of that item. If we are unable to contact you or do not receive any response from you, we will process any remaining items on your order and refund you for the items we were unable to deliver.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality, if the same is unavailable after order confirmation notification.
- All claims for any reason or for delivery /non delivery are to be raised within 24 hours of the delivery/non delivery.
- In case of any complaint against the quality of product, all such claim should be raised within 48 Hours of delivery. Refund can also be made depending on nature of complaint and any decision to refund is sole decision of Flowers2Gift.com management after proper enquiry.
- For Flowers, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
- Deliveries via courier services cannot be delivered at specific times. All orders will be delivered during the working day between 10am to 5pm (in the recipient time zone) during normal days but there can be exceptions such as high gifting days like Valentine’s day, Mother’s day, etc during which deliveries can happen beyond time range and late.
- For smooth delivery, please ensure that you have provided with the full address details, including accurate postcode of the recipient and telephone/ mobile number so that it would be easy for our delivery services to locate them. It would also be very helpful if you provide us with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- All products listed on the Flowers2Gift.com, their descriptions, and their prices are subject to change from time to time
- Flowers2Gift.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any product or services with or without notice.
- If there is a event where a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, error in pricing or information received from our suppliers, Flowers2Gift.com shall have the right, post the acceptance of any order, to decline or cancel any such order, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or you have been charged for such product or service. If you have already been charged for the order and Flowers2Gift.com cancels your order and will refund the amount.
- If a customer wants to cancel an order for flowers/cakes/ hand delivered products, he needs to do it at least 24 Hours before the date and time of delivery. For all courier deliveries the order can be canceled within 24 hrs of placing the order. However in all such cases 7% of the ordered amount will be deducted towards credit card processing expenses.
- In any event if order is canceled by the user timely, but it is delivered due to any communication gap with our suppliers or by mistake. Then please notify our Customer Services as soon as possible and accordingly return the package in original packing and courier charges will be reimbursed or they will arrange pickup for the product. If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify our Customer Services as soon as possible and they will arrange for a Redelivery . If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item you ordered we will send you the correct item as soon as possible.
- Flowers2Gift.com retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally. Full amount of canceled order will be refunded.
- For all the items which are subject to MRP restrictions are being sold on the website after adding up costs of our services, delivery charges and online transactions charges etc.
All extra charges like Octrai, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery as this may be applicable in some states/ recipient states.
Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances. However, you always have a right to get 100% refund of your money in case of non-delivery.
All claims are subject to jurisdiction of Court at NOIDA, India only
Flowers2Gift.com reserve the right at any time to make changes to this website, these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and such other policies as we may or may not notify you of. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you use the website or order items from the website. Changes which we are required to make by law could apply to orders which you have already made. If any of the Terms and Conditions forming the contract between us are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, it will be deemed severable and not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.